We love people coming to meet the parents and to visit the puppies. Your visits let us know that you are not spontaneous puppy buyers who don’t understand the commitment of time and patience raising a puppy. Please be sure to make an appointment before traveling to Timber Ridge. Exercising, training, and caring for dogs and horses as well as haying or plowing keep the owner’s minutes full to the brim. Twenty-four hours notice is greatly appreciated.
Puppies upcoming 2021 Litters
Laska x Scott
Unny x Link
Pepper x Gallaro
(see girls’ and boys’ pages for info)
- Long coats are $2400.
- Short coats are $2000. Deposits are $400 and non-refundable.
- The price includes a healthy socialized puppy with an excellent temperament
- instructional videos on training and puppy care
- an in-person or virtual class on basic obedience, diet, and overall training and health of your puppy
- ongoing counsel on diet and care
- first shots
- we have family and sport dogs. Family dogs are still protective and need mental and physical exercise just as much as any working dog breed. And, sport dogs can still be calm house dogs. Training is everything. The difference is the amount of drive a dog has and how you raise and train them regarding that drive. All dogs have a different level of drive just as al humans have a different level of energy.
We also have a few puppies available. $400 deposit will hold your puppy until she or he is ready to go home.
All puppy visit scheduling questions, selection order, and payment questions should be directed to Doreen Metcalf at 207-602-8521
All video and picture requests should be directed to Helen Peppe at 207-400-6010.
We offer classes in trick training, puppy and dog basic obedience for the family dog, and AKC classes in puppy obedience STARS and Canine Good Citizen.
Message or call Doreen at 207-602-8521.
A few of Timber Ridge Puppy Videos (click “Videos” tab for complete list)
Newest video: Timber Z Timberridge